Teachers, Apply for $500 Classroom Grant!
Last year’s inaugural Teacher Mini-Grant program was a huge success! A total of $10,000 was shared among 25 classrooms in schools located in and around Peace River Electric Cooperative’s 10-county service area.
The mini-grant program is made possible through PRECO’s Operation Round Up charitable foundation. Once again, $10,000 will go to the best and brightest classroom projects.
Teachers, we invite you to submit an online Teacher Mini-Grant application for a specific learning project. Your classroom could receive up to $500!
- School must be physically located in a zip code PRECO serves. See the online application for zip codes list.
- Grants may be used for materials and expenses related to class projects, special events, field trips and more.
- Requests for personal electronic devices, educator trainings or conferences are not eligible.
- Teachers may submit one application per school year.
- Teacher Mini-Grant applications will be accepted from August 1 to October 1.
Teacher Mini-Grants are intended to provide funding for innovative education projects that fall outside of normal school funding. We want to help teachers provide creative learning experiences for their students.