We accept cash, check and credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
You may pay your bill online:
- Log into your online account portal (SmartHub)
- Use the SmartHub mobile app
- Pay Now without having to log into SmartHub. You will need your name and account number.
Set up an automatic payment plan through your checking/savings account or credit/debit card.
Authorize Auto Pay through your online account or complete the bank draft authorization form (PDF) or credit card authorization form (PDF).
You may pay with cash or check at a Bill Payment Kiosk located at:
- Wauchula Headquarters drive-thru: 210 Metheny Road, Wauchula, FL 33873 View Map
- Indian Lake Estates: 17363 County Road 630, Lake Wales, FL 33898 View Map
- Manatee Service Center drive-thru: 14505 Arbor Green Trail, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 View Map
The kiosk only accepts bills. It does not accept coins and does not give change. (Overpayments will be applied to your account.)
In order to make a payment, you must enter your account number. For security reasons, you cannot look up your account number on the kiosk.
For any questions or concerns regarding Payment Kiosk transactions, contact US Payments directly at (877) 876-7076.
Pay by Phone
You may pay your bill via credit or debit card by calling (855) 386-9924.
Your PRECO account number and the last 4 digits of the social security number we have on file is required.
Mail Your Payment
Send check or money orders to:
Peace River Electric Cooperative
P.O. Box 1547
Wauchula, FL 33873-1547
At Our Offices
Payments are accepted at our Wauchula or Lakewood Ranch office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Both offices take payments in person or via the drive-thru.
Checks are accepted in the night depository for payments made after hours.
MoneyGram is a service that allows you to make cash payments at convenient locations such as CVS, Wal-Mart and Advance America for a small convenience fee.
- Find a MoneyGram location near you
- Bring enough cash to pay your bill, plus $1.50 per transaction for MoneyGram’s service fee
- You will need your PRECO Account Number
- MoneyGram’s Receive Code for PRECO is 17898
- Use the MoneyGram kiosk or complete a MoneyGram form to complete your transaction
Your payment will apply to your PRECO account within a few minutes after making the MoneyGram transaction.
You can also use the MoneyGram app or visit start.moneygram.com to set up your transaction in advance of going to the store. To contact MoneyGram Customer Service, call 800-926-9400.