Protected: Scholarship Application: 12th Grade Students
Use this form if you are currently a high school student who plans to attend college after graduation.
- Only Peace River Electric Cooperative (PRECO) members and dependent children may apply
- Applicant’s permanent legal address must be a home served by PRECO
- Graduating high school, homeschool and private school students may apply
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA to apply
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 interruptions on testing, ACT/SAT Tests scores are not required this year
- Applicant must submit this official application form
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
- Scholarship recipients are subject to certain conditions of enrollment, usage of funds, grade requirements and other criteria, including good moral character
- Recipient must attend an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution on a fulltime basis.
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA to receive annual scholarship disbursement
- If you receive a full scholarship from any other source, you must notify PRECO
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
To apply, complete the form below.