Now Hiring: Contact Center Agents
Peace River Electric Cooperative is accepting applications for Contact Center Agents (full-time and part-time for 10am -2pm), to assist with providing exceptional service to our valued members. The primary purpose of this position is to accept and own incoming telephone calls and online requests by explaining services and resolving member needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest level of customer care to our members via telephone
- Actively seek ways to impress our members/customers by treating them with respect, professionalism and courtesy
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information, e.g. billing, power outages and other service questions
- Guide members who wish to establish new service, transfer or discontinue service
- Provide quality and efficient customer service to consumers, by answering questions, processing orders, taking payments and other duties related to maintaining consumer electric accounts
- Make decisions that are in the best interests of our members and PRECO
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of general office equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
An Associate Degree and minimum of two years of general office experience is required
Peace River Electric Cooperative is an electric distribution cooperative, serving more than 40,000 homes and businesses in Central Florida. Our corporate offices are in Wauchula, FL with a branch office in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Candidate may work in either location of their choice.
For contact information and to download an application visit our Careers page.