Operation Round Up Education and Classroom Mini-Grants
“Helping students by supporting teachers.”
PRECO’s Operation Round Up program is all about neighbors helping neighbors. Funding comes from our members who voluntarily contribute by allowing PRECO to round up their monthly electric bills to the nearest dollar. That small tax-deductible amount goes into a designated fund to help the communities PRECO serves.
We recognize that teachers don’t always have enough resources to help educate and guide their students. That’s why we invite local educators to submit an online application. Your classroom could receive as much as $500.
Questions? Email Communications@preco.coop
- Available to public schools in and near Peace River Electric Cooperative’s service area
- School’s physical location must be within a zip code PRECO serves
- Fully complete each section of the application
- Grants will be awarded to certified educators instructing students in grades K-12
- Educators may submit 1 grant application per school year
- Grants will not be considered for personal electronic devices, trainings, or conferences
- Your name, photo(s) and project description may be used in PRECO’s publication channels, including social media
- Applications will be accepted until October 1
To apply for a Teacher Mini-Grant, complete the application below