Scholarship Application: Trade, Technical, Vocational School
Use this form if you plan to attend a trade, technical or vocational school.
- Only Peace River Electric Cooperative (PRECO) members and dependent children may apply
- Applicant’s permanent legal address must be a home served by PRECO
- Graduating high school, homeschool, private school students and adults of any age may apply
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA to apply
- Applicant must submit this official application form
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
- Scholarship recipients are subject to certain conditions of enrollment, usage of funds, grade requirements and other criteria, including good moral character
- Recipient must attend an accredited trade, technical or vocational school
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA to receive annual scholarship disbursement
- If you receive a full scholarship from any other source, you must notify PRECO
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Transcript Deadline: March 7, 2023. Contact your guidance office and request your transcript immediately. If you wait until the last minute, your transcript may not arrive before scholarships are scored by the Scholarship Committee.
To apply, complete the form below.