Scholarship Application: Adults
Use this form if you are an adult who:
- previously graduated high school
- is seeking to attend college for the first time, or,
- is already attending a college
If you did not complete high school and have a G.E.D., contact PRECO at 800-282-3824 for instructions.
- Only Peace River Electric Cooperative (PRECO) members and dependent children may apply
- Applicant’s permanent legal address must be a home served by PRECO
- Graduating high school, homeschool and private school students may apply
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA to apply
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 interruptions on testing, ACT/SAT Tests scores are not required this year
- Applicant must submit this official application form
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
- Scholarship recipients are subject to certain conditions of enrollment, usage of funds, grade requirements and other criteria, including good moral character
- Recipient must attend an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution on a full-time basis.
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA to receive annual scholarship disbursement
- If you receive a full scholarship from any other source, you must notify PRECO
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Transcript Deadline: March 7, 2023. Contact your guidance office and request your transcript immediately. If you wait until the last minute, your transcript may not arrive before scholarships are scored by the Scholarship Committee.
To apply, complete the form below.