Scholarship Application: 12th Grade Students
Use this form if you are currently a high school student who plans to attend college after graduation.
- Only Peace River Electric Cooperative (PRECO) members and dependent children may apply
- Applicant’s permanent legal address must be a home served by PRECO
- Graduating high school, homeschool and private school students may apply
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA to apply
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 interruptions on testing, ACT/SAT Tests scores are not required this year
- Applicant must submit this official application form
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified
- Scholarship recipients are subject to certain conditions of enrollment, usage of funds, grade requirements and other criteria, including good moral character
- Recipient must attend an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution on a fulltime basis.
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA to receive annual scholarship disbursement
- If you receive a full scholarship from any other source, you must notify PRECO
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Contact your guidance office and request your transcript immediately. If you wait until the last minute, your transcript may not arrive before scholarships are scored the the Scholarship Committee.
To apply, complete the form below.