Operation Round Up College Scholarships
College scholarship applications are accepted during January and February only.
- PRECO members and their dependents may apply
- Applicant must live in a home served by PRECO
- Open to graduating high school students, current college students and degree-seeking adults of any age
Operation Round Up accepts scholarships annually. Check back in early 2023.
How to Claim Your Scholarship
Annually, your college must provide the following:
- Student name
- Student ID number
- College transcript with current GPA (if you are a returning student)
- Where to mail student’s scholarship check
- This information must come directly from the college, not the student
Ask your college, university or trade school to mail this information to:
Peace River Electric Cooperative
Operation Round Up Scholarship
PO Box 1310
Wauchula, FL 33873-1310
Note: Students must take scholarship disbursements in consecutive years. If a student fails to claim scholarship funds during a scholastic year, those funds will be forfeited and returned to the Operation Round Up Foundation.
Operation Round Up is funded by the members of Peace River Electric Cooperative. Learn more>>>