Operation Round Up College Scholarships
College scholarship applications are accepted during January and February only.
- PRECO members and their dependents may apply
- Applicant must live in a home served by PRECO
- Open to graduating high school students, current college students and degree-seeking adults of any age
How to Claim Your Scholarship Funds
Your college must annually provide a letter containing the following information:
- Student name
- Student ID number
- Current GPA (if you are a returning student)
- College mailing address for the scholarship check
This information must come directly from the college, not the student.
Operation Round Up is funded by the member-owners of Peace River Electric Cooperative. Learn more>>>