Operation Round Up College Scholarships
College scholarship applications are accepted during January and February only.
- PRECO members and their dependents may apply
- Applicant must live in a home served by PRECO
- Open to graduating high school students, current college students and degree-seeking adults of any age
Download and complete the appropriate scholarship form:
- High school students graduating in 2020: Graduating Senior application
- Persons who previously graduated high school or obtained a GED: Adult application
Deadline to apply: February 28, 2020
How to Claim Your Scholarship Funds
Your college must annually provide a letter containing the following information:
- Student name
- Student ID number
- Current GPA (if you are a returning student)
- College mailing address for the scholarship check
This information must come directly from the college, not the student.
Have your college, university or trade school mail the information above to:
Peace River Electric Cooperative
Operation Round Up Scholarship
PO Box 1310
Wauchula, FL 33873-1310
Note: Students must take scholarship disbursements in consecutive years. If a student fails to claim scholarship funds during a scholastic year, those funds will be forfeited and returned to the Operation Round Up Foundation.
Operation Round Up is funded by the member-owners of Peace River Electric Cooperative. Learn more>>>