We are accepting applications for the following positions
Contact Center Agent ~ Full-time (any 8hr. shift between the hours of 8am –7pm) Mon. – Fri.
Contact Center Agent ~ Part-time (from 10am -2pm) Mon. – Fri.
Our Contact Center Agents will work in our Customer Contact Center, assisting our existing team with providing exceptional service to our valued members/customers. We accomplish this by accepting and owning incoming telephone calls and online requests by explaining services and resolving members’ needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the highest level of customer care to our members via telephone
- Actively seek ways to impress our members/customers by treating them with respect, professionalism and courtesy.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information, e.g. billing, power outages and other service questions.
- Guide members who wish to establish new service, transfer or discontinue service
- Provide quality and efficient customer service to consumers, by answering questions, processing orders, taking payments and other duties related to maintaining consumer electric accounts.
- Make decisions that are in the best interest of our members and PRECO.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of general office equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
An Associate Degree and minimum of two years of general office experience is required.
Peace River Electric Cooperative is an electric distribution cooperative, serving more than 40,000 homes and businesses in Central Florida. Our corporate offices are in Wauchula, FL with a branch office in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Candidate may work in either location of their choice.
Mail completed application to:
Attn: Barry Terrell
Peace River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
PO Box 1310
Wauchula, Florida 33873
Or fax to:
PRECO offers comprehensive benefits comparable with those offered throughout the utility industry. As a PRECO employee you will have a competitive and complete benefits package.